Home » , , » World's Largest Augmented Breasts

World's Largest Augmented Breasts

That's right guys, you're looking at the winner of
the Guinness world record in the category of

"World's Largest Augmented Breasts"
When I first contacted Guinness about applying for the world record back in August of '03 they told me that they were sorry but they didn't have a category for implanted breasts. I thought that was the end of it, but to my surprise they contacted me in January to let me know they'd taken my suggestion and created the category, and wanted to know if I was still interested. You know me, of course I was! 


They sent me all the application forms and all the documentation
requirements (there are a lot!) and off I went to get measured. The
first place I went took one look at me and said it was beyond them
and they couldn't help me, but then I found the great lingerie store
called Giggle's. The people there were more than happy to lend a
hand and provided me with a professional measurement. They were
truly awesome and very nice to me, so if you're ever in the Sarasota
area please stop in and check them out!
 
(The funny thing is that when I was a house dancer, my stage name was Giggles.)

The wonderful staff at Giggles
After gathering everything I needed, I submitted it to Guinness and
then had to sit and wait to find out what was going to happen. They 
finally let me know that I had won the record! They sent me
my official certificate and the rest you know! I know I won't hold the record  forever but I'm happy that I helped to create the category for me and the other girls that will follow in the future. I guess I've made my mark in history but not the way I expected to, that's for sure.
 
Lots of Love,
Maxi

Photo Galleries & Movies

Here are some samples of the photo sets that I update
twice a month on the 1st and the 15th.
Every photo set comes with a matching set of movies
so you can watch me in action!
       
       

I even do special holiday sets just for you!
       



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Brunette teen doggystyle fuck - All Rights Reserved