Home » , , , » All About Maxi Moulds-Photo Gallerys

All About Maxi Moulds-Photo Gallerys

I was born in Long Island New York and moved to Florida as a little girl. I started dancing as a way to pay for school, but I soon decided I liked being naked more than studying. I did my first feature act at the Club Mary in Sarasota where I met my future partner Mini Mounds. My good friend Joey Karson introduced us to her agent and the rest is history! Mini & I traveled around the world as Moving Violations until last year when we both decided to pursue our own interests. I've had a great time touring and seeing some amazing places and I've met a lot of great people along the way. I'd love to meet you too, so if you get the chance, come to the show and see just how hot I can get!

My Stats
Height: 6' (6'3" in heels)
Weight: You never ask a lady this!
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Hazel
Measurements: 156MMM-26-36
Shoe Size: 10
Birthday: October 25th
Sign: Scorpio
Favorite Color: Purple (can you tell?)
Favorite Food: Steak & Crab legs
Favorite Treat: Godiva Chocolates
Favorite Perfume: Salvador Dali Laguna & Lancome Poe'me
Favorite Movie: Spaceballs
Turn Ons: Nice smells and a good sense of humor
Turn Offs: Bad breath, mean people, and people that expect everything for free













 
               
       
     
     
     
                  

 
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Brunette teen doggystyle fuck - All Rights Reserved